Use of the Venus Legacy causes a thermal reaction in the tissues concerned, which engenders the formation of collagen and the production of new elastin fibres. The skin immediately adopts a younger and more elastic appearance.
Areas, Indications and Contraindications
Reduces wrinkles and fights against cutaneous relaxation
Arms, Stomach and Thighs:
- • Reduction of the cutaneous relaxation on the arms, stomach and thighs;
- • Reduction of cellulite;
- • Measurable refinement of your figure.
- To redraw the contours of the face or the figure by restructuring the existing collagen and elastin. The Legacy radio frequency retightens the skin’s fibres (collagen, elastin), which become thicker and thus firmer for a smoother and denser skin.
- To firm up by generating new collagen and elastin
- To smooth away orange peel skin by action on the fatty cells (lipolysis): The Legacy radio frequency, by its heating effect, makes the adipocytes more permeable and decreases their fat content, which makes it possible to mitigate the “orange peel” effect.
- To reduce the cellulite and to restart the cell growth: The Legacy radio frequency stimulates the formation of new little subcutaneous blood vessels in order to obtain optimised drainage of the toxic waste as well as a higher inflow of minerals, vitamins and oxygen.